- admin:I'm 42 years old and I just developed eczema in the past three years. I tried the dermatologists creams but they didn't make it any better, but when I tried your organic Butter-me-Baby shea butter it cleared up in just about 2 weeks when I applied it 4 times a week. Amazing stuff! Thanks and keep it up!! I'll call and get them auto-shipped, thanks for making it easy to be healthier. Steve P.
- admin:Let me start by just Saying THANK YOU!!! There is no way to make our story short for your customers to read but I'll try.
My daughter is 14 years old and has suffered from eczema most of her life. In the last 5 years she has been to countless doctors and dermatologists. They have given her steroid creams, cortisone creams and anti-biotics. Nothing has worked to clear it up. On top of which, this year she started getting infections on her legs and underarms in the hair follicles from shaving. These were extremely painful not to mention unsightly (especially for a 14 year old girl). The last round of antibiotics made her so sick it was hardly worth the little bit of cure it provided.
I wandered into your store one weekend and told Eric of our plight. He suggested your Kaizen soap followed by the lavender Butter-me-Baby shea butter. That's what I purchased and within 3 weeks it has ALL but cleared up!
She still has some more healing of the skin to go, from years of breaking out but this h
- admin:My eczema cleared up nearly completely using Heart's Desire Butter-me-Baby
organic Lavender Shea Butter! At heartsdesiresoaps dotcom, I've ordered both the lavender and the natural Butter-me-Baby creams and they are amazing
products! CJ elf.
- admin:I love Heart's Desire Soaps, especially the Triple Cool Mint soap. Made with peppermint and spearmint, it also has peppermint leaves on the back so it exfoliates too. After a shower with it I feel great and it deodorizes too. My dad uses their Kaizen soap for his eczema and it's doing much much better, he called you and now get's 6 bars auto-shipped every few months so he always has it on hand. I'm going to order some lip balm from them also, they have a Honey flavor one. dvm.
- admin:My 18 month old son had eczema and it tore us up to see him suffer with it. Then my mother bought your natural Butter Me Baby and I tried it and it worked in just a few days I could see it was going away! Thank you SO much for this great pure product! Eileen F
- admin:Hello Eric
Thanks for being so helpful with us, we really were struck by your kind manner in the store. We've had a chance to try the products and we are all very happy with the complete difference your soaps have made in our skin. My wife's adult acne has subsided and my excema is nearly gone. And the best part is it's healthy to use too. Thanks again. Dave G. ps I'm ordering more now!
- admin:The Lavender Butter Me Baby is slightly anti-septic so it can help prevent infections, so we recommend it to our customers whose eczema tends to crack and bleed; the Natural Butter Me Baby can be used on infants and young children and for our customers who prefer an unscented remedy; the Amore Butter Me Baby is good as an aphrodisiac but also has essential oils that are anti-fungal and reduce stress and aids breathing ; the Rose Butter Me Baby works for cell regeneration, is good for stress and helps circulation so we recommend the Rose for our customers who are undergoing chemotherapy. All of them will work to help eczema but each one is has it's own uses. Joanne
- admin:My eczema responded quickly to the Butter Me Baby and the Kaizen Soap thank you. Is there a difference between the types? willie v.
- admin:I came into your shop this past weekend in Pismo and spoke with Eric about my problem, he was very helpful. The Butter Me Baby is working for my eczema, thanks, gail d.
- admin:My skin gets so dry and tight during winter and I use the Amore &Lavender Chocolate soaps and I don't get that problem anymore THANK YOU BDA.